Brief Itinerary 12D/11N
DThis program is a Joint Venture between Tierra del Volcan and Outward Bound Ecuador to show you two of the most beautiful places that Ecuador has to offer and at the same time Submerge in a deeply introspective experience to enable the quest of a life porpoise, inner values, and set up a new beginning for yourself. This is a program designed for adults in the quest of knowing themselves.
- Day 1.- All day arrivals.
- Day 2.- City tour around a UNESCO World Heritage City
- Day 3.-Hacienda el Porvenir – Horseback ride around to acclimatise. Program content delivery.
- Day 4.- Transfer and Mountain Bike ride to El tambo.
- Day 5.-Solo experience
- Day 6.-Biking back to Hacienda el Porvenir,>
- Day 7.-Air transfer to Lago Agrio and then to the Cuyabeno National Reserve.
- Day 8.-Jungle hike and swimming in the Laguna Grande ( Big Lake ).
- Day 9.-Visit to indigenous community
- Day 10.-Day in the Shamman Maloca
- Day 11.-Programa Closure and transfer to Quito.
- Day 12Transfer to the airport
* Tour available year round
Level of Difficulty
|Technical Level||Physical Level|
Day 3: Hacienda el Porvenir – Horseback ride around to acclimatise and program content delivery:
You will get acquainted with your horse on a way you have never done before. After learning saddle your horse, an idyllic horse back ride will get you across mystic highlands and paramos at the base of an extinguished volcano. After that we will have a presentation of the content of the program, prepare yourself for a transformational conversation.
Day 4: Transfer and Mountain Bike ride to El tambo
IEnjoy an adventurous bike ride in the low squirts of the Cotopaxi volcano to El Tambo and its pristine surroundings. The bike ride is a huge opportunity to practice what we learned in the presentation, we will have a debrief after the ride is done.
Day 6: Biking back to civilization
In the morning we are going to have a debrief of you solo experience then a good breakfast. Hacienda Breakfast. We leave early El Tambo house and begun our return to civilization. The first 20 km have a slight uphill inclination and short climbing portions. Once we reach El Encañonado, the road flows downhill and the bike can roll fluently without much physical effort. Box Lunch. We reach the higher road of El Canal, which is a flat road following a water canal. The views are superb. We pass by Limpiopungo Lake and bike to Hacienda El Porvenir. Catch some drinks at El Porvenir.
Day 7: Air transfer to Lago Agrio and then to the Cuyabeno National Reserve
Early wake up for a long day of transportation, car, plane and car again until getting to one of the biggest virgin jungles of the world. When we arrived we are going to do a wrap up about the experience to see if we can find things that can be improved in our lives.
Day 8: Jungle hike and swimming in the Laguna Grande ( Big Lake )
Aloud yourself the experience of a real jungle hike, surrounded by magnificent fauna and colorful creatures until getting to one of the most marvelous views of the Ecuadorian jungle.With some luck, spot a few Amazon Dolphins or maybe even a Manatee. Once the curtain of night falls after dinner, you will silently head out onto the lake again; this time in search of Caiman. You can spot them with flashlights, reflecting in their eyes like bright orange lights. Occasionally, with a bit of luck you may also catch the green eyes of a wandering Ocelot Cat or Jaguar in your beam.
Day 9: Visit to indigenous community
submerge in a deeply transformative cultural experience within an indigenous community, get to know their way of living. At night we take you on a walk through the woods with a flashlight. During such walks, we may find some of the strangest creatures, like this spider-like critter. Tree frogs are everywhere, but it is a bit difficult to find them.
* NOTE: Itinerary subject to change due to weather conditions or groups needs. This program is suited to clients 18 years and up.
- Certified facilitators
- Meals (As described on itinerary Breakfast, Lunch Dinner, B,L, D) One soft drink per meal on including meals.
- Described activities
- Gear and safety equipment for all proposed activities.
- Guides (English speaking and native guide)
- Riding gear(poncho, chaps and riding helmet) Mountain Bike gear ( helmet, gloves, knee and elbow protection)
- All transfers and transportations during program
Tour does not include
- Extra Drinks
- International Airfare to Quite
NET PRICE PER PERSON:
PPrice for 2 clients: USD 5890
From 4 clients to 6 USD 4700
From 8 clients to 12 USD 3790